We are currently accepting resumes for:
Business Development Manager - National Scope Scaffold
APi Construction Company
New Brighton, MN
As a Business Development Manager - National Scope Scaffold, your sole focus is on national scope scaffold sales; providing opportunities for growth in national scope scaffold contracting and rentals. This role requires initiative, strategic thinking, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal partners. This position requires 25-50% travel and reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Two to five years of successful experience in a related role (does not have to be construction sales).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite of products (Dynamics CRM a plus
Fills the Funnel (70%)
- Develops a sales strategy that provides for aggressive growth in accordance with the scaffold division's goals and objectives.
- Accelerates growth with existing clients, deepens relationships, and serves as the customer's sole source for scaffold.
- Attends and hosts client meetings, industry events, and trade shows.
- Travels as necessary to achieve metric-driven results.
- Negotiates contractual relationships with clients.
- Becomes a resource for the client and creates value through effective problem solving.
Supports the Team (20%)
- Works in cooperation with the existing business development units across APi Construction's departments.
- Coordinates with the scaffold operations staff to ensure that proposals are delivered to the client in a timely manner.
- Challenges the existing paradigms of scaffold division initiatives as well as the status quo within the industry.
- Reviews the market position of key competitors and ensures APi is positioned appropriately.
- Takes an active role in planning the annual budget, sales forecasting, and prepares specialized reports as needed.
- Develops a strong strategic plan that manages company resources efficiently and effectively.
*APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family. *Formal learning and development opportunities to continue Building Great Leaders. *Autonomy. *Travel the United States
Pay depends on experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.